Read these tips to help you when you take a reading test. Think of these tips as you take the practice reading test. Prepare for USM STAN 2013.
- There are two kinds of questions in the FCAT: multiple-choice and “Read, Think, and Explain” questions.
- Take 5 minutes to write an answer for the short “Read, Think, and Explain” questions. Take 10 minutes to answer the long ones.
- Be sure to read all directions carefully. If you do not understand directions, ask your teacher for help.
- It is normal to be nervous when you take a test. Try to relax and think about the readings.
- Read the whole passage once before you answer any of the questions.
- You are allowed to go back and read the passages as many times as you want to. Read them carefully.
- Be careful not to leave marks around the answer bubbles. Try to fill them in neatly.
- When you answer the “Read, Think, and Explain” questions, think and organize what you want to say before writing down your ideas.
- Write your short and long answers neatly so that anyone can read them.
- After you read the passage, first answer the questions you know. Skip the ones that are too hard and go back later.
- Do not worry if you do not know the answers to questions. Keep going! Partial credit is given for “Read, Think, and Explain” questions, so write whatever you know.
- If there is time, go back and make sure that you are giving the best possible answer for each question.
Mau sukses USM STAN 2014?
Tapi bingung menghadapi USM nya? Mau Ikut Bimbel? Tetapi jauh dari rumah dan mahal? Kami Ada SOLUSINYA.
Segera Miliki E-BOOK Rahasia Menembus STAN 2014!
Klik Disini, Miliki E-BOOK Rahasia Menembus STAN 2014 Sekarang Juga!